[Tango-L] SA: SPRING IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER......Buenos Aires TURNS PURPLE!

Tango Rental BA vicki at buenosaireshouse4rent.com
Mon Sep 28 16:15:54 EDT 2015

This email contains graphics, so if you don't see them,view it in your
browser
(http://buenosaireshouse4rent.com/index.php?option=com_acymailing&ctrl=archive&task=view&mailid=36&key=BDNq5TXK&subid=363-c204a18683143b91ad8f4ba834a3c642&tmpl=component)

SPRING IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER......this city TURNS PURPLE!

Dear TANGO DANCERS,

“Breathtaking” is the only way to describe the feeling of being in this city
under an umbrella of purple. This city comes ALIVE in Spring. There
is an “energy” in the milongas that cannot be matched any where else in the
world. Tango dancers travel here from all over the world to experience
this rush. Gear up ladies and polish that Cabeceo!

CASA LUNA is located in the heart of “Tango City”. Walk to 45 of B.A.’s best
milonga’s from our front door. We become your personal concierge;
we get great seats at the milongas.
The Garden Apartment is available for parts of November and December.
So “go ahead”...... live a little; make your booking here (check availaility
here
(http://buenosaireshouse4rent.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&id=19&Itemid=142
 )).

Our single room starts for a tiny $18.00 per day; even less if you stay a
while. We offer a 30% discount on bookings for 3 months or more.
No buses on our street; so you can sleep in peace. Four of B.A.'s best buses
just around the corner.
Check references here (
http://buenosaireshouse4rent.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=8&Itemid=124
 ).

Yvonne Meissner teaching at Casa Luna in December thru the 1st week of
February!

Great opportunity to work with a tango professional that can look back at 30
years of tango and 25 teaching in the US, Europe, Asia, Emirates and
South Africa, dedicated to social tango and body work to explain more
clearly, see:www.tangodesalon.eu ( http://www.tangodesalon.eu/ ) !

Private lessons, and/or massages in our dance room Casa Luna. (
http://buenosaireshouse4rent.com)

Not interested any more? Unsubscribe
(http://buenosaireshouse4rent.com/index.php?subid=363&option=com_acymailing&ctrl=user&task=out&mailid=36&key=c204a18683143b91ad8f4ba834a3c642
 )