[Tango-L] NA-W: This Sunday ! Authentic Argentine Tango " Try Out Class " For All Levels

Tango Academy of Pasadena tangopursan at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 16 17:02:34 EDT 2015

    "Learn the essence of Tango, Milonga, Candombe, Vals exclusively with Argentine Teachers"     Authentic Argentine " Try Out Tango Master Class" For All Levels.      Sunday September 20th, 2015, 7:30pm - 9:30pm
|    Want to sample a class?       At the “Try-Out Argentine Tango Class” you will meet the tango maestro and see how classes are conducted.

 An excellent value 2 hour class at $45.00 per person! No partner is necessary.  Free private parking.     You will get an idea if Argentine Tango is for you. If you are looking for a new challenge, for an enriching experience that will open your eyes and heart to a beautiful art form that can transform you, then we believe Argentine Tango is for you!
 In our daily lives we find ourselves occupied by technology and distracted by artificial intelligence. Its all too easy to find ourselves sucked in and ultimately isolated from human contact. If you have decided to make a change in your life, let Tango be the key to your transformation. We look forward to meeting you soon.     Tango Academy of Pasadena   169 N. Halstead Street  Pasadena, CA 91007  Map / Directions  Telephone: 626-584-0774

  www.tangoacademypasadena.com
Like Us on Facebook.com/tangoacademypasadena Sponsored by:
T. A. O. P.
Fine Artisan Shoes.
Available for purchase at our studio.