[Tango-L] Vocals and Dancing

Lois Donnay donnay at donnay.net
Tue Oct 13 10:36:09 EDT 2015

Thanks for everyone's comments on this. To take it in another direction - I
guess I was also surprised that local DJ's would so readily dismiss - even
denigrate - the musical preferences of some people. If it is known that
some don't like dancing to vocals, should the DJ spring one on unsuspecting
dancers in the middle of a tanda? Is it the DJ's job to tell people what
they should or shouldn't prefer?

I love vocals myself, but I also listen to the dancers. I don't like
alternative tango, but I'll play it if there are dancers out there I know
will enjoy it.
ᐧ

Lois Donnay
Minnesota