[Tango-L] ADMIN: Tango-A posts should now be made to Tango-L

"Christian Lüthen" christian.luethen at gmx.net
Sat May 30 13:08:12 EDT 2015

As much as I respect your decision, Shahrukh,
I am still a bit sad about it.
I had extremely valued through all the years that Tango-L was free of Tango-A announcements. In the German-tango list 'tango-de' everything goes into one list ... and I always prefered the Tango-L and -A difference.
Anyway: thanks for keeping the list(s) alive! Very much appreciated!
Saludos!
Christian

The difference between theory and practice is greater in practice than in theory...

.