[Tango-L] Archive search?

robert-b missinglink at cloud9.net
Sun Jul 19 17:17:39 EDT 2015

Sharukh, et al.,

Is there a way to search the Tango-L archives as a whole? Specifically anything prior to February 27, 2008. I’m trying to find the source of a quote I found about the origin of the word “milonguero.” The quotation I found, however, refers to the Tango-L list — http://pythia.uoregon.edu/~llynch/Tango-L/ (27.02.2008). Since this is the date on which the site was referenced, the quote would have to have been archived before then. I checked the FAQs but didn’t see a global search feature. Or did I just miss it?

Thanks ,
Robert