[Tango-L] Find milongas in any city worldwide to dance Tango

info@milongas-in.com info at milongas-in.com
Mon Aug 17 18:02:38 EDT 2015

Hola tanguero/a,

We would like to inform you about our website with milongas in any city worldwide to dance tango.
Check out the milongas nearby.

New season, new milongas. Our website may be useful for you to find milongas in your destinations.

Our website is:  http://milongas-in.com

If you organize a milonga please add it in our website, so anyone who is travelling can find your milonga.

If you have a website, please add our website in your links section. In case you do, we would prefer our link to be named:
“Milongas in any city worldwide” and the corresponding link has to be  http://milongas-in.com
Thank you very much.

Un abrazo,

Milongas-in.com Team