[Tango-L] Interesting question

Huck Kennedy tempehuck at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 16:21:31 EDT 2015

On Sun, Apr 26, 2015 at 7:53 PM, Lois Donnay <donnay at donnay.net> wrote:

> Ever heard of that - a teacher who tells followers to keep their heels on
> the floor "your shoes have heels for a reason!"

          No, I've never had a teacher who tells followers to *keep* their
heels on the floor (a ridiculous notion because it would be pretty tough to
pivot that way, for starters), but I have indeed had a teacher who said to
use your heels whenever you have the chance because "your shoes have heels
for a reason"--none other than Corina de la Rosa, and I agree with her.
Sounds like your student garbled the message.

Huck