[Tango-L] Whatever happened to NUEVO ??

Michael tangomaniac at optimum.net
Fri Apr 17 15:54:28 EDT 2015

I'm glad Nuevo is fading. I wish alternative would follow Nuevo. I once heard a Rhumba at a milonga so I danced...Rhumba. That definitely caused alarms because Rhuma isn't a travelling dance.

Lois:
I'm NOT taking your bait. I'm NOT going to ask why the 8 count basic shouldn't be taught.

Michael
Came home to New York where the Argentine Tango is better