[Tango-L] The Irony of Posting Now

"Christian Lüthen" christian.luethen at gmx.net
Tue Apr 14 14:33:25 EDT 2015

Another reason to keep tango-l alive!
Maybe 'getting friends' goes faster on Facebook / 'modern' social media.
But also loosing friends goes faster there.
Good long distance friendships survive even long phases of silence ... maybe even better than those where you pop up every day (like on Facebook).
I think those who are on the list met quite a number of listmembers 'for real' one day ...
... and still feel connect to them, even if they haven't seem them for years after.

Christian

.