[Tango-L] discussion via list-serv

Dwain Edwards stolenfire at fix.net
Tue Apr 14 01:58:10 EDT 2015

I, personally, prefer discussion via list-serv. As has been pointed
out, there is little, if any discussion on resource intensive websites.
My computer is 10 years old (and please don't tell me it is time to
upgrade), and therefore many, many websites, running dozens of scripts
in the background, bog my computer down, and those pages that do load
fairly easily, are basically blogs without any real discussion
occurring.
I don't know if the previous few sentences will actually be posted to
Tango-L. I am assuming (and we know what assuming means) that if I send
this to tango-l at mit.edu it will be posted, but I don't know for sure. A
simple FAQ, sent out occasionally, explaining posting, rules, etc.
could help - and yes, it was no doubt posted wherever it was that I
initially sign up for this list - but time dims memory, and a bit of
time has gone on by.
If this does post, I will post again.

Light, Love, Passion, Compassion,

Dwain