[Tango-L] Email or FB?

Trini y Sean (PATangoS) patangos at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 9 10:16:43 EDT 2015

On Thu, 4/9/15, robert-b <missinglink at cloud9.net> wrote:

   Also, most of the people I meet through tango (with a few exceptions)
 aren’t all that interested in discussing tango. I have my
 own blog and I’m often surprised at the lack of feedback
 or simple lack of interest on the part of many dedicated
 tango practitioners.

----

They may read, but they may not post publicly.  Just like on Tango-L.  There's an old rule that if one person gives feedback, there are 20 others just like him that think the same way but aren't saying anything.  We've recently had a long discussion on a local FB group about the cabeceo, that brought some new voices in.

I checked the Tango DJ listserv and that is still pretty active.

Upon reflection of the messages on the Tango DJ listserv and the local FB group, it seems that posts arise because someone has a problem to solve.    I think that's how many discussions got started on Tango-L.  Anyone got any problems?

Trini