[Tango-L] Sergio Suppa

Michael tangomaniac at optimum.net
Wed Apr 8 22:07:07 EDT 2015

NOW I remember him. I never knew his last name. He was in the eye of a
hurricane. He would give wisdom in the middle of the flames and ad hominem
attacks. He focused on the enjoyment of tango not who was "right" or
"wrong."
A very sane voice surrounded by not so many sane voices.

Michael
Came home to New York where the Argentine Tango is better