[Tango-L] Retaining Tango-L

Nitin Kibe nitinkibe at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 7 00:59:13 EDT 2015

Here's the latest more or less quarterly update of as many 2015 tango festivals as I could find, by date/place/URL and teachers, in a handy ready to print (6 pages, landscape) format: http://www.tangobarrio.com/tangofestivals.pdf  Hope you find it useful and please feel free to forward it to anyone else who might too.
Tango-L is largely inactive, but there are Facebook groups which are active (largely geographical) to which I post the URL above.  The FB group "Tango Dinosaurs" (!!) seems to be the "nearest" successor to Tango-L.

NK