[Tango-L] Should Tango-L continue?

miamidances@aol.com miamidances at aol.com
Mon Apr 6 16:34:11 EDT 2015

Today is the most content I've seen ontango-L for years. I do miss it. Tango-L started off for me being a advertisingtool for the Tango Fantasy on Miami beach. It was a fun way to meet many of theTango organizers that have become great friends. It's also been a majoreducational tool for those that had not been to Buenos Aries.  Itis sad to see things change but that is what life is all about, change.
As Keith noted, we owe many thanks to Shahrulkh for his efforts that brought Tango into the digital age.
Tango Dinosaurs, Unite on FaceBook is where I've found some of the old Tango friends that are sharing. There has not been the volume that Tango-L excited many of us with but it has been enjoyable.
I always enjoy reading about what is going onin Tango around the world. I hope it can continue.
Tango Forever
Randy