[Tango-L] Should Tango-L continue?

Dubravko Kakarigi dubravko_2005 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 6 14:52:11 EDT 2015

I suspect I am not the only one on the list who is not a big fan of Facebook, but I do note that there are many people who rarely read email too. I responded to the survey and voted to keep Tango-L alive. It's all about priorities.

...dubravkoP.S. Now, there is something to discuss, eh?  ===================================
seek, appreciate, and create beauty
 this life is not a rehearsal
ich bin der Schmied meines eigenen Glücks
http://okvarbud.blogspot.com/
http://dbtango.blogspot.com/
http://dbpolitics.blogspot.com/