[Tango-L] NA-E:RIP Hector Barbera, Orlando, FL - "En paz descanse Hector Barbera"

TangoFantasy@aol.com TangoFantasy at aol.com
Wed Jun 25 15:31:50 EDT 2014

Dear Milongueros y Tangueras:

One of our very own Organizer and great supporter has passed  away...

I take the liberty to inform my contact list of the  sudden death (June 24)
of Hector Barbera, resident of Orlando, Fl., a  great Tanguero,Organizer
and supporter of Tango dance and teachers and  artists.

I do not have much on the history of his personal life  but I met him years
ago when he and his wife Silvia supported Tango  Fantasy Festivals for many
years.  Also, he was a promoter and organizer in  the Orlando area and
owned "El Patio de la Morocha", well-known  Milonga, for many years.  He was
known for his love of Tango and for  assisting/helping all visiting
artists/teachers and hosting them and featuring  them many times at his venues...

Our heartfelt condolences to Silvia, his sons and  family.

May he rest in peace, our friend, HECTOR BARBERA.

Respectfully,

Lydia