[Tango-L] Gustavo Naveira, the creator of "NUEVO", did it again!

jan bares jb34528 at att.net
Sun Jan 20 00:28:25 EST 2013

Gentlemen, many thanks! What a relief!
A while ago, concerned about what happened to this vibrant discussion forum called Tango-L, I asked Shahrukh Marchant whether Tango-L still exists (There has been a plenty of evidence that this 10-20year tango wave has been retreating). Have yet to receive his reply.
So, in my depravity, to check whether Tango-L is still alive, I tried what always worked - sent in a post saying something nice about "nuevo" and its creator Gustavo. You furnished the evidence that while moribund, Tango-L is not dead!
Jan
P.S.: The video below is instructional yet unfair. The issue is neither "nuevo" nor the "codigos" (not in 2013, anyway). The issue is the social graces on the dance floor - not interfering with or constraining other dancers. ( As I was taught by a well known nuevo instructor/dancer: "...if you want to do this you have to find a space so that you are not in the way...")