[Tango-L] Criteria for choosing teachers

Steve Littler sl at stevelittler.com
Thu Jan 10 17:08:01 EST 2013

I've heard a saying that "Tango dancers vote with their feet." Because
of political issues, you might list everyone who asks with a link to
their website and let people decide by trying each one. Word of mouth
will spread. (But I wouldn't add a ballroom studio unless they had
someone everyone agreed was an authentic AT teacher. Not someone who
just has ballroom AT syllabus DVDs to teach from.)