[Tango-L] floorcraft information cards for your community

Tine Herreman tango-L at tangomuse.com
Sat Apr 20 21:11:02 EDT 2013

Dear tango friends,

I printed up a stash of floorcraft information cards using a design with
text (in English) and graphics from Dirk in Germany.
The cards are useful for:
* giving to your students
* putting on the tables at your local milonga or practica

If you are a teacher, organizer, DJ or floorcraft-conscious community
member, you can do your part for dancefloor safety and well-being by using
these cards to inform the dancers of the right way to merge into a lane,
move with the ronda, move forward not back, and keeping your heels where
they can do no harm to others, to name just a few of the 20 points
explained with diagrams on the 4x6 inch glossy card.

The cards cost $6 for 100. If you put one on each tables and collect them
at the end, they last a while. Some people take one home, and hopefully it
ends up on the fridge door.

It's all well and good to complain about people's floorcraft, but we can't
just assume people are properly briefed by their teachers or have been
around long enough to absorb the rules by example.

To view the card and place an order, go here:
http://tangocoalition.com/
If you are in or will visit NYC, you can get them from me at a milonga I go
to (make arrangement using the webform), otherwise I ship by USPS priority
mail with tracking number.

Thank you.
Tine Herreman
DJ/organizer in NYC