[Tango-L] Sandy Relief Efforts

Trini y Sean (PATangoS) patangos at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 10 11:49:51 EST 2012

Hola Listeros,

This weekend only, my employer MarMaxx (Marshalls, TJMaxx, HomeGoods stores) is MATCHING customer contributions for Sandy Relief Efforts, up to $500,000.  That's over $1 million they'd like to donate. That's on top of the $100,000 already donated.  The money is going to the Red Cross.

We're taking up donations tonight at our milonga, and I'll bring in the donations with me tomorrow when I go to work.  If any organizer wants to do the same thing, they can just visit any of the stores and head right to the cashiers.  On Sunday, stores are open 11-8pm, so just get donations in before 8pm tomorrow.  Please spread the word!

Trini