[Tango-L] SA: Tango Events in BsAs during March

Romero Migdalia migrom at nyc.rr.com
Sat Mar 3 19:37:44 EST 2012

If you are in Buenos Aires or traveling there in March you can access
a comprehensive and chronological listing of tango events for the
month on my webpage, www.tangoloversguide.com. The list includes
tango shows, concerts, competitions, films, exhibits, talks, dance
exhibitions, special milongas and dance seminars that are being held
throughout Buenos Aires -- in a variety of venues including
nightclubs, theaters, bars, cafes, museums, academies, government
buildings, cultural centers, milongas, and dance studios – many off
the beaten path.  Some are free and others charge and/or require
reservations. Entries are organized by week and day – in
chronological order.   At the beginning of each month the calendar is
revised, and throughout the month, listings are added as they become
available.

Since I will be in BsAs this month and next, I will be constantly
adding data as it becomes available.  Therefore logging on
periodically may be a good idea.

Migdalia Romero
Author: Tango Lover's Guide to Buenos Aires
Website: www.tangoloversguide.com