[Tango-L] Milonga Para Los Ninos 2012

John Lowry john at lowry.com.au
Tue Jun 19 20:48:59 EDT 2012

Milonga Para Los Niños, (Soc Para Los Niños Inc) since 2001, is the longest running Tango-based non-profit in the world.  Our objective is to lift up underprivileged children in Argentina & Latin America by giving them a safe, loving living environment, education opportunities and hope for the future.  We are achieving that objective in small steps.  We do this by joining in a world-wide Tango embrace to thank Argentina, in a tangible way, for its gift to the world, Tango, from which we all get so much pleasure.

Milongas in 2012 include:

Adelaide, Australia, organised by Siempre Tango
Brisbane, Australia, organised by Soc. Para Los Niños
Gold Coast, Australia, organised by Skypoint and John & Cheryl Lowry
Byron Bay, Australia, organised by Byron Street Tango
Canberra, Australia, organised by Las Vacas Locas milonga
Perth, Australia, organised by Tango partnership & Perth Tango club
Darmstadt, Germany, organised by Ute Neumaier & Friends
Buenos Aires, Argentina, Solidarity milonga organised by Hugo Maffi & Friends

If you or your Tango community would like to support Milonga Para Los NIños with the proceeds or a donation from just ONE milonga per year.  If you would like to join the MPLN family, please contact president at paralosninos.net.  Read more on www.paralosninos.net.
John & Cheryl Lowry.
Gold Coast, Australia.