[Tango-L] tango w list

jan bares jb34528 at att.net
Thu Jan 12 05:14:35 EST 2012

In all due respect, the proposal of tango-W makes little sense to me. "...Tango-W list for all of us ignored and un-included women.."?! All you need to do is to SUBSCRIBE and POST on the list, that's the way to overcome the "un-included"! Pontificators? Step in - most of the women need not be instructed how to deflate an ego. Women have been free to post on tango-L as much as they pleased. And should not second guess who would be interested in what they write. Tango-L has been a shining example of gender equality - we do not need to introduce any gender or leader/follower segregation.
Jan