[Tango-L] Tango house experiences in BAires

Lois Donnay donnay at donnay.net
Wed Dec 12 16:01:07 EST 2012

I have stayed in several tango houses in BA and never had trouble until
this time.  I and my group are staying at Alfio Tango.  The place was not
as advertised, and there is a great deal of noise from the construction
downstairs.  Two women decided to move to another place.  Alfio at first
consented to give them a refund, except for a penalty of two days.  Then
when I asked him for the money, he said no.  He believes it isn't his
fault, and he turned down other people.  So he wants to keep it.

I am very upset - I have never had this before. When we have stayed in
other houses people have had to leave early, and a refund was always given.

Do not stay at Alfio Tango House!

--
Lois Donnay
Minneapolis