[Tango-L] how not to be toooo traditional when dancing Arg. tango

Sergey Kazachenko syarzhuk at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 15:32:40 EDT 2012

These two guys are both very highly rated professional
dancers/teachers, so by definition, they have to be very proficient in
both roles. I'd estimate (I have only met Daniel, and not Alex, in
person) that 99% of US tango dancers of either gender cannot dance
like either one of them. But of course, a video of them working
together in an instructional setting, means the hetero-style will soon
be out. I can only quote my favorite cartoon (
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zsy4xLSGXdc ) again:
- You punks have no respect. Women dancing with women,
men dancing with men, it's like a whorehouse!
- Of course, none of these things ever featured in the history of tango.