[Tango-L] Tango Meccas (WAS Re: Seminar review)

Trini y Sean (PATangoS) patangos at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 11 14:46:26 EDT 2011

The Argentines in my city all learned tango in the States.  Some have hosted milongas.  They have danced in BsAs, but I've never heard them complain about the milongas here after they've returned.  Maybe because their friends are here.  Maybe those BsAs teachers just don't have friends in the US.  If they are looking just at a dance quality viewpoint, I could understand that.  I think most tango communities here or in Europe are true social gatherings.

Trini de Pittsburgh