[Tango-L] Tango x1

Alexis Cousein al at sgi.com
Tue May 24 17:06:50 EDT 2011

On 24/05/2011 22:52, meaning of life wrote:

> gotta say, with some of the self centeredness, lack of interest and compassion
 > for their partner, and just plain arrogance i have seen by some of
the people
 > on this group,

And your post helps the general TONE of the list discussions how,
exactly?

Since you didn't care to identify either the perpetrators of the
crimes nor even cared to provide specificity, should we all feel
a stone thrown in our general direction?

It reminded me of a line in a Monthy Python film (especially given
your e-mail address header). Shall I continue and say that the
mother of someone on the list was a hamster and her father smelled
of elderberries?