[Tango-L] UNIsex Tango

Sergey Kazachenko syarzhuk at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 18:25:35 EDT 2011

I assume the person wearing a red dress was a man? Funny enough how
guys always think following is about boleos. His high boleos were OK
while his stepping back was awkward (the leg wasn't getting straight
in the end) and his back ochos weren't good either. However, your "are
we melding into one sex?" question simply obligates me to quote
tangocynic ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zsy4xLSGXdc ):
- The punks have no respect. Women dancing with women, men dancing
with men, it's like a whorehouse!
- Of course, none of these things ever featured in the history of tango.

Sergey