[Tango-L] Heads up

Jack Dylan jackdylan007 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 22 13:46:16 EDT 2011

> From: "HBBOOGIE1 at aol.com" <HBBOOGIE1 at aol.com>
>
> I think most would agree that tango is about  balance, axis, posture and
> walking in a natural manner.>

Wow! So that's what Tango is about. Silly me; after 15 years of Tango, why
did nobody tell me that?  So much time wasted on trying to connect with the
music and connect with my partner. So much time spent trying not to move
like a programmed robot when that was actually the secret all along?

"Balance, axis, posture and walking in a natural manner." I can do that; but
why do I think there's more to Tango than that?

Jack