[Tango-L] Men's strategies

robin tara robinctara at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 15:37:20 EDT 2011

I've seen it over and over - been the winker and winkee, In general, I'd say
it is most often done by the guys with the big personalities - I don't mean
the big tango personalities, I mean the guys that just want to have fun and
aren't too worried about the codes - codes? What codes? We made the codes
and we can break them.