[Tango-L] Men's strategies

hbboogie1@aol.com hbboogie1 at aol.com
Fri Jun 17 10:59:45 EDT 2011

As it happens, it is only milongueros who have arranged for the next tanda with me while dancing with another.  They do it by raising their eyebrows or winking or moving their index finger in a "next one"  gesture as they pass by my table

Amazing, to have famous milongueros break the codigos in order to get a dance with you, you must be something special!
On the other hand it gets very hot at the milongas and you could be misreading a wink in your direction for sweat dripping into his eye and are you sure it’s the index finger he’s pointing at you?
Jajajajajajajajja just being funny.
David