[Tango-L] Campeonato Metropolitano de Tango

Trini y Sean (PATangoS) patangos at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 26 05:36:36 EDT 2011

Thanks, Brick.  The pertinent rule is

To be eligible to register, all dance couples must  consist of Argentine amateurs and/or professionals aged 18 years or over  at the time of participation, and at least one of the two must be a  native of the City of Buenos Aires or a city resident for a minimum of 2  years. At the moment of registration, both participants are required to  provide their ID (DNI, CI, LE or Passport) to prove their identity,  place of birth and place of residence.

I suppose that means that an Argentine who was born in the U.S. could compete but a Canadian born in BsAs could not.  That doesn't seem right to me.

Trini de Pittsburgh