[Tango-L] Nicanor Lima libro

Don Klein don at aymta.org
Mon Jul 25 09:56:09 EDT 2011

Just as a follow-up, Richard Powers has a project to republish with
English translation. However the book he has ends with 'The Second Part,
which is almost finished, is at least or perhaps more interesting than
this First Part and is composed of approximately 30 "Paseos," 20
"Terminaciones," and 10 "Corridas," all of which are different.' So the
search is on for the Second part. Has anyone seen it?

Don