[Tango-L] why music

Trini y Sean (PATangoS) patangos at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 10 14:01:51 EDT 2011

Good grief.  I can't understand why some people are having a difficult time understanding that people learn differently.  Or are those people saying that they only learned their multiplication tables by  actually thinking about the process and contextualizing it?  For me it was a sheer memorization task.  I remember parroting how to count by 5's when I listened to my older brother recite it.  Only later did I understand the math behind it.

I suppose if you only learn one way, you may not fully appreciate those who have developed many different techniques to help them learn.  I'd rather have that flexibility than only be conditioned to learn in one single way.

Trini de Pittsburgh