[Tango-L] Getting tango lessons to the needy

Alexis Cousein al at sgi.com
Tue Jul 5 21:11:38 EDT 2011

On 05/07/2011 23:00, Trini y Sean (PATangoS) wrote:
>  Yes, and a teacher would do that for an intermediate workshop but
 > shouldn't be doing it for an advanced workshop.

Exactly my point: it gets us to the point where it's no longer
needed to be able to handle 12+ count sequences in an advanced
class.

Or is that "you need to be able to..." another way of saying that
to do the advanced class you simply need to be a splicing
and reassembler expert who recognizes splice sites, who can
see the forest for the trees even in a long sequence?