[Tango-L] Learning from You Tube

Mario sopelote at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 30 17:09:09 EST 2011

Hi Barbara, that wasn't my post but rather Uja's...somehow my name was pasted in
there from a previous post.
 I would like to second Uja's take on the value of simply watching other good
social dancers.
Here is a video along the line of what can be done with the rythm of a song when
interpreted into the traditional dance.

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ic9DEHQ-Qs

 I really go for the unique mark that this dancer placed on his interpretation
of the music.. it looks like a lot of fun to be dancing in his shoes...and
in the woman's too!!

www.youtube.com/user/nacotete
www.theopendoorway.org/audiovisual.html
"Life expands or contracts in direct proportion to one's courage." -Anais Nin
"The ultimate aim for every human being is to be immensely creative"-Norm.Mailer