[Tango-L] Learning from You Tube

barbara barbara at tangobar-productions.com
Sun Jan 30 16:01:13 EST 2011

Mario, thanks for this! Small world story: The last time Al and I were
in BsAs, we took a taxi back from a restaurant and asked the driver to
return to take us to the airport. When we got in the cab the second time
the driver said " I saw you last night at Sunderland; you were sitting
at a table near the entrance and then Ada joined you." He then explained
that he taught tango in Saavedra, and was Javier Rodriguez' father. It's
great to have a video of him dancing, and to know that there are various
Rodriguez siblings . It's also a good example of simplicity and
musicality.. .
Barbara