[Tango-L] Using the Social dance as THE model for the student

Mario sopelote at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 19 00:19:47 EST 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dARRFHJ-M7Y

 Here is another Milonguero dance of GIANT value to the 2 and 3 years student
lead of the dance to help him with putting together a whole dance, one piece of
beauty in the  traditional Argentine tango dance.  For me the eye-opener is the
simplicity of the movements...always going to the cross footed dance with the
standard salida,  giros mostly counter clockwise and walks to the cross.  I mean
that's it!!!  even beginner leads get taught this in the first few months and
here it is...the few turns and walks but done impeccably to the music...therein
is THE factor that makes the dance a whole and a thing of beauty...simplicity
and musicality.   enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dARRFHJ-M7Y

www.youtube.com/user/nacotete
www.tangoandchaos.org
www.theopendoorway.org/audiovisual.html
"Life expands or contracts in direct proportion to one's courage." -Anais Nin
"The ultimate aim for every human being is to be immensely creative."
.. -Norman Mailer