[Tango-L] Navigation: Now ocho cortado

Michael tangomaniac at cavtel.net
Fri Jan 14 20:14:39 EST 2011

This video wasn't attached to the message I responded from Trini in Pittsburgh. Also, Elena didn't commit her full weight to left foot. Notice that she didn't close. If she had ALL of her weight on her left foot, the next step would be for her to move her right foot. Her right foot stayed in place and her weight rocked back onto her right foot so she could cross with the left.

Michael
I danced Argentine Tango --with the Argentines