[Tango-L] "Maestros de cuarta" "the guy who's doing the teaching "

HBBOOGIE1@aol.com HBBOOGIE1 at aol.com
Tue Jan 11 23:25:42 EST 2011

Anton, you do raise an interesting question.  Years of learning salon
tango, balance, control, axis, posture, embrace and a  hundred other little
nuances will make a person look at other dancers with a  more critical eye than a
person who has had six months of group classes or even  six years of group
classes. There is no regulation and I’m not suggesting there  should be, but
it’s unfortunate for those that spend hard earned money on  lessons from
those who in my eyes aren’t qualified, but of course to others they  are
perfectly happy. I don’t think there can ever be a solution to this problem  but
it is fun to vent on a forum with others even if we have different  opinions.

In a message dated 1/11/2011 4:26:59 P.M. Pacific Standard  Time,