[Tango-L] If you are a tango DJ, are you using a Netbbook?

Jack Dylan jackdylan007 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 10 00:30:26 EST 2011

Sound reproduction, to a large extent, depends on the quality of the source,
i.e.. the CDs.
Many CD recordings from the golden age are of poor quality and better
reproduction
might well pick up more of the crackling.

A good investment is to buy cleaned-up recordings, such as those from Keith
Elshaw.

Btw, can anyone recommend CD labels that also clean-up the recordings?

Jack