[Tango-L] Cheryl Burke Forever Tango interviews

Gordon Erlebacher gerlebacher at fsu.edu
Sun Jan 9 09:47:10 EST 2011

I have been to Milongas and seen Danny El Flaco sit most of the evening. But I do agree, that it depends on your definition of crowded. Although I can dance (to some degree) in very crowded areas, I dislike it. I would like the crowd to be such that the space around me is half a foot. I've seen Tete dance at a milonga at El Beso, and he usually danced in the middle. I do not think he liked crowded floors either, and his style is definitely Milonguero. Again, I believe that personal preference plays a role.

Perhaps we should illustrate our own dancing with videos so that others on the group can put a face and style and relate it to the discussion? :-)

    Gordon