[Tango-L] Argentine Tango and Social Media?

Trini y Sean (PATangoS) patangos at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 27 13:22:47 EST 2011

--- On Mon, 12/26/11, Sramana Mitra <sramana at comcast.net> wrote:

I am looking to hear from folks around the world who have given some thought to the potential of social media and other cutting edge web technologies to significantly enhance the power of the global tango community ...

My thoughts are here: Web 3.0 and the Argentine Tango. I would love to hear from people who may be interested in dialoging on the subject.

Being techno clueless, I googled what Web 3.0 was and found this video. In a nutshell, it's a way to sort through data to give it some meaning and context. http://vimeo.com/11529540

What Sramana have you envisioned?

Personally, I think all organizers really think in terms of the local level, not so much globally.  Yes, there are some global connections, but all in all, local connections have priority.

Trini de Pittsburgh