[Tango-L] metropolitan tango 2011 contest:; declared NUL

Trini y Sean (PATangoS) patangos at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 10 18:17:52 EDT 2011

Would there be anything that would keep the World Tango people from just inviting in the Metropolitan winnners to compete, anyway?  Seems like they could rewrite the rules.  Anything less wouldn't really be a win for any couple who won.  I would hope that tango enthusiasts would see that and still let the BsAs winners compete.

Trini de Pittsburgh