[Tango-L] Instructional Video

DocDAS@aol.com DocDAS at aol.com
Tue Apr 26 21:39:26 EDT 2011

Hi;
Has anyone seen the Oscar Mandagaran & Georgina Vargas DVD's? If  so what
are your thoughts? In addition I would like to hear about peoples  favorites
instructional videos especially of newer releases. As most of you know
Stephen Brown as an extensive listing on his web site but hasn't reviewed Oscar
& Georgina's as yet.
Some of my favorites are: Un tal Gavito(Carlos Gavito/Marcrela  Duran),
Master Series Instructional Videos of Gustavo Naveiran/Olga Besio,  and any of
the videos of Carolina Zolkawski/Diego Di Falco, any of Osvaldo  Zotto, and
those Mariano "Chico" Frumboli.
DAS

P.S.I have read the posting rules as requested. This about as clean as it
gets. I don't know if I can take another rejection.  .