[Tango-L] Better? Worse? Just different.

Bertil Nestorius bertil36 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 21 07:32:35 EDT 2011

Hi Jack,

it's easier to imagine if you don't think about axes rather than the weigt of the dancers pulling away from each other. Since the weight is mainly connected to your hipps, this is manageble without losing the close embrace. I am sure there is some video out there with some milonguero couple who does it, but you have to look carefully.

Cheers,
Bertil