[Tango-L] Better? Worse? Just different.

Jack Dylan jackdylan007 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 18 01:13:37 EDT 2011

I can't help but disagree with this, especially when it's supported by a comment
from the superficial world of fashion - IMO, nothing has less in common with
Tango.

Part of the problem with Tango today is people following what they consider to
be the latest 'fashion'.

I think I'll stick with 'traditional'. What is Tango without tradition? Probably
something
that's no longer Tango.

Jack