[Tango-L] Basics

Michael tangomaniac at cavtel.net
Mon Sep 20 23:12:42 EDT 2010

Trini:
This reminds me of what Daniel Trenner said at Tango Locura in Montreal
where we met in 1999. (I hope I get it right.)  "People want to dance tango.
But before you learn to dance tango, you first have to learn how to dance.
But some people try to dance tango without going through dance."

Michael
I danced Argentine Tango --with the Argentines