[Tango-L] Basics

Huck Kennedy tempehuck at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 20:07:20 EDT 2010

On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 4:34 PM, Keith Elshaw <keith at totango.net> wrote:

> Folks make good points based on what they know, who they are, and how they
> feel. At this moment.
>
> We're definitely not all going to be the same at the same time.
>

> Hearts in the right place always should count, no matter what.
>

> (If I may say)?

       You may say what your thoughts are on what the tango basics are,
which is the topic at hand.

        What do you think are the tango basics that should be learned,
Keith?  I'm not picking up anything about that at all from what you wrote
above.   A whole bunch of us have given our ideas, what are yours?

Huck