[Tango-L] Basics

Mario sopelote at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 19 21:59:01 EDT 2010

"""Is your position that somehow *not* explaining this is
going to somehow enlighten people, because if you explain it
properly, they're  not experienced enough to understand and
it might be "dangerous"""?

  I was hoping that it would be simply understood that 'explaining' something
doesnt do anything...
  learning dance is like learning a language....all the explaination in the
world doesnt do anything..
  cannot change or save a wrong approach in 'teaching'...the damage is done and
then it is 'explained'
  and then more damage is done.... You've had French explained to you in High
School...do you speak French?
if this is difficult to understand...then I'm sorry..and think that
perhaps  you place too much value on 'logic'.
  Personaly, I think that dancing is learned by dancing not by
explainations...see I've lost my ability to spell
  English now that I write a lot of Spanish.

www.theopendoorway.org/audiovisual.html
www.mario7.deviantart.com/
www.youtube.com/user/nacotete
www.tangoandchaos.org